Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A fish so nice I caught him twice.

I need to provide more information on this photo. On Saturday morning I went fishing at Holly Lake using Camryn's crappie rig/spinning reel with 4lb test line. The first fish I caught was a nice size but as I tried to pull it out of the water I added about 20lbs of moss to the fish and the line snapped and off he went. I swapped out for another rod&reel and caught a few smaller bass and had a fun morning.

On Sunday morning I was back at the same spot using the same Red Shad worm on a Texas rig and caught the fish you see pictured here. 20 inchs maybe 3-4lbs. Good fish. I pulled him out of the water to remove the hook there were two hooks in his mouth. This is the same fish I caught on Saturday morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice fish, but I LOVE those crocs!