That was amazing.. you know Grandma is going to LOVE that. You will have to send Grandma and Grandpa the link so they can watch. I am not sure they keep up with the blog. How many times did Avery want to watch? You guys have the moves for sure.
We have finally decided to start a family blog to keep in touch with family and friends as well as somehow keep track of all of the fun and special times our family has each day!
2 comments:
That was amazing.. you know Grandma is going to LOVE that. You will have to send Grandma and Grandpa the link so they can watch. I am not sure they keep up with the blog.
How many times did Avery want to watch?
You guys have the moves for sure.
Happy bday John.
Love, Maria
OMG! Jim and I are totally going inspired! We can't wait to have the Baughman/McDaniel Dance Elf Dance Off! That was soooooo funny!
Post a Comment