Happy Anniversary to us! Today is our 11 year anniversary. We are going to have family day and spend it bopping around Austin doing fun things together. I can't imagine a better way to celebrate 11 years of love and happiness.
15 years ago
We have finally decided to start a family blog to keep in touch with family and friends as well as somehow keep track of all of the fun and special times our family has each day!
4 comments:
(you should sing the following)
Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary,Haaaaaaaaappy Anniversary!
Thanks for keeping up the blog. I am really enjoying it.
Love,
The Hendersons
Happy Anniversary to you both! I remember coming to GA for a wedding shower. And you both still look so happy....that is the good news! Would love to see you and family this summer. Enjoying the blog.
Love,
Michelle Walker
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. That photo wasn't taken on your anniversary!?! ;) Congrats on 11 years of wedded bliss---and thanks for keeping it real. You two and your beeeee-u-tiful family are a joy to us!
Hope you had a fun day in Austin celebrating your anniversary. Enjoying the blog a lot!
Post a Comment